European Cyber Security Challenge
Find out more about the event
What is the ECSC?In a nutshell, ECSC is the annual European competition promoted by the European Commission through ENISA, that brings together young talent from across Europe to have fun and compete in an in depth cyber security challenge event.
We want the best of the best to represent Ireland, we will be selecting the top juniors and seniors to showcase our talent.
If you were born in 1992 or later? If you're a security professional already or working with computers and networks is your passion. Then the European Cyber Security Challenge is for you! You have to solve security related tasks from domains such as web security, mobile security, crypto, reverse engineering, forensics and more. You have the chance to become a member of the Irish national team competing against international teams from all over Europe!
ECSC 2017 will take place in Málaga, Spain, 30 October - 3 November 2017. Meet other like-minded people. Make your passion your career.
Who can participate in the ECSC?
- You need to have a Irish passport or be resident in Ireland for over 5 years.
- Juniors must be born in 1997 or later.
- Seniors must be born between 1992-1996.
- Online Qualifying: Aug 9th 00:00 - Aug 30th 23:39
- Final: Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, September 9th 10:00 - 16:00
- ECSC Final: Málaga, Spain, October 30th - November 3rd 2017
If you would like to get involved as a sponsor, then please get in touch with us. (email@example.com)